Looking for the Best Bows for Under 500 Dollars?
Best Compound Bows for Under 500 Bucks.
- Hand Orientation: Right. Draw Weight: 30 – 55 lbs. Draw Length: 19″ – 29″. Arrow Tip Weight: 100 grains.
- Max Speed: 296 FPS . Let Off: 70%. Axle to Axle: 28″. Brace Height: 7″. Weight: 3.3 lbs. Arrow Spine Deflection: 0.441″
- Aluminum Riser. Adjust the draw weight and draw length with enclosed Allen Wrench. No bow press is needed
- The compound bow is with fiber optic sight, drop away arrow rest, release aid, D string loop, peep sight, wax, and 2pcs of 30″ aluminum arrow
- 1-Year Warranty on the bow excluding string & cables.Draw Weight: 30 – 55 lbs.
Draw Length: 19″ – 29″
Max Speed: 296 FPS
Let Off: 70%
Axle to Axle: 28″
Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Soft remind: Soft remind: Please Read the manual carefully before you use the bow, it will hurt you if you use the bow in a wrong way.This bow is for adults not for children.The most important point is “DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW” this will hert you and the bow will break up.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28″; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser, CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
- Draw Length: 19″-30″; Draw Weight: 19-55 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 31″; Let Off: 80%
- Max Speed: 320 FPS
- Recommended Arrow: 30″ Carbon arrows recommended: B015QJBZUI
- Optional Pro Package includes: Destroyer Bow, 3-pin Bow Sight, QAD Ultra Drop Away Hunter Arrow Rest, Quick Detach Quiver, Tube Peep Sight, D-loop, Wrist Sling, and 8″ 6.5oz Aluminum Stabilizer
- Cutting edge innovation is at the heart of every Diamond bow, and with the new Edge SB-1, archers can have the leader in ease of use, versatility, and adjustability. From the beginning archer looking to experience the thrill of hitting the bullseye, to the seasoned archer seeking the largest game.
- Adjustability and versatility are key, and the Diamond Edge SB-1 makes it a breeze. The Edge SB-1 features 63 lbs of limb adjustment and the EZ Adjust pocket system makes setting it anywhere in between a snap. The adjustability doesn’t stop there, Rotating Modules allow for 15 inches of draw length, sure to fit almost every archer.
- Powering the new Edge SB-1 is the Certified Bowtech Synchronized Binary Cam system. Generating unmatched accuracy and blazing speeds up to 318 feet per second.
If you have a little more wiggle room in your budget, you should take a look at these awesome bow options. They aren’t under 500 but we couldn’t leave them out, they are that cool.
BEST BOWS OVER 500 DOLLARS – BECAUSE THEY ARE PRETTY SWEET THAT’S WHY.
- Compact bow design – 13.5″ axle to axle when cocked
- Precision engineering and advanced features, including a CNC machined trigger box housing with precision internal components and anti-dry-fire mechanism with no-creep trigger that achieves a clean break at a pull weight of just 3.5 lbs
- Multi-position Picatinny Rail System, including foldable foregrip and internal storage compartment
- 4×32 deluxe multi-reticle lighted scope with red/ green dual illumination for varying light conditions
- Specifications: 360+ feet per second, 122 ft-lb kinetic energy, 175 lbs draw weight, 13.5-inch power stroke
- Features bowtech synchronized binary Cam System
- Ultralight carbon Knight riser
- Shoots up to 330 FPS
- User-friendly rotating module System
- Mass weight of only 3.2 lbs